No. Of Vacancy: 1
Location : Lawang, Bato
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Technical Skills and graduate of any Engineering Course.
- Have commercial awareness, critical and logical thinking, and excellent computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts testing and measurement in terms of physical and functional properties of product item per process to ensure that all are within the approved product specification.
- Facilitates sampling stage and testing of raw materials such as resin/ colorant, inks, packaging, etc. prior for mass utilization.
- Prepares evaluation and recommendation for all testing's and inspections done.
- Conducts incoming inspections and evaluation for positive/ negative- artwork, nylon, raw and packaging material.
- Approves incoming artwork prior for sampling or mass productions after consolidations to arts and technicians.
- Coordinates and give feedback to all suppliers regarding the supplied material issues and concerned.
- Conducts rejection rate monitoring per process / section and develop innovative solutions.
- Checks carefully returned item from customer’s complaint and summarizes findings prior for reporting.
- Provides suggestions during incident investigations. Advise on corrective actions.
- Prepares required sample for BFAD certification.
- Facilitates on site production awareness when needed.
- Initiates on the issuance of call slip and 6M deviation to non- conformance in plant standards.
- Ensures conformance to quality system management requirements.
- Attends in any company related activities.
- Follows company rules and regulation.
- Responsible for safety, orderliness and cleanliness in working area.
- Perform for safety, orderliness and cleanliness in working area.
- Performs other job / task as required by QA head from time to time.
- Conduct supplier’s audits to ensure our compliance are being followed.
- Coordinate corrective actions for customer’s complaint and validate effectiveness.
- Provide improvement on process, practices and defects through project proposal.
Contact #: 0945-977-9477 / 0939-643-5370